Friday, April 6, 2012

Script Frenzy: Day Five

Once again it seems like I do a lot of my good writing at night but it seems to have benefited me well. I got 4 more pages done, making my count up to 22.

Currently I have introduced most of my main cast as well as write the setting of the school and some of the people that are in it. Managed to throw in a little humor on one page depicting the feeling of monotony of the school routine where Adrian acts like zombie throughout much of it up until he gets a soccer ball to the head.

At least it looked really funny in my head.

Anyway I am spent for the night so I shall be getting some sleep and enjoying Good Friday with my hubby who has the day off tomorrow and maybe we can get some chocolate bunnies this weekend! :D

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment