Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to the Drawing Board...

Hello everyone,

For the three of you that read my blog, I created this blog to document myself, attempting make and publish a graphic novel. However due to school, life, employment, etc.. I've kept on putting my project aside for shorter term goals.

Now my New Year Resolution is to actually take the time aside to write this bloody thing and get on with making it. I was nearly close to trashing the entire thing in frustration that I will never finish it- however reading and getting to know the horror community- I have the feeling that I will be able to get support for this novel, I just have to actually apply the time and hard work like I've done with my animation projects.

So for those who are new, my name is Shannon LeClerc, I am a trained animator and a lover of horror movies. This blog to document the process of myself writing, illustrating and eventually publishing my first Graphic novel. This will be a very large project and I would hope you guys can help support this thing I've been wanting to do for so long.

All information pertaining to the novel (plot, characters, etc..) can be found on the right hand side of this blog which I will be updating periodically as the project goes forward. And I will be posting up character designs, backgrounds and layouts to give a better image on what is to come.

So 2012...bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment