Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Big Things are Coming

I've been working on job search, had a couple of interviews recently (no call backs though) and I am getting involved in a large animation project. Much bigger than my previous gigs.

I'm helping to create an animated TV series pitch...for Robert Rodriguez' new network. I shit you not.

My friend Eric who I worked on his student film got this idea for a series and really wanted me in on it, so if things go well and it gets accepted, I may be working on an...animated tv series-WHAT? My brain is still reeling over it!

So how is this going to effect Do Unto You?
Nothing really because I am going to set aside time to write some more along with the pre-production work. If things work out well, by the time I finish the pitch animation, I will be able to start the artwork for the comic...at least I hope so.

So yeah, things are going to be real busy for me and if anything I seem to have the best productivity when I am head-first into a project.

Wish me luck. I barely survived the last directing gig, this one is going to OWN me for the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment