Sunday, February 19, 2012

I've been gone awhile

Sorry about my lack of updates recently.
I have been going through quite a bit of stress and was depressed for the last couple of weeks. I've been having trouble with job search, working on dull projects and all of the pressures have been preventing me from working on the Do Unto You project. Knowing that I've been slipping, I've talked with my husband and he's giving me a hand trying to get myself back together.

So I will be trying a job search again next week and finish up my animation projects and hopefully after February, things will be easier. As for Women in Horror month, I have a few more articles to do but I won't be able to update everyday as I was originally going to do. A lot of things have been overwhelming me lately.

I haven't given up on this blog though, I just have been set back a little bit. I will make sure to get more involved, having something to do to keep my sanity.

Thanks for understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment