Friday, January 27, 2012

Some Quick Plugs

Hey everyone
I'll be making an update to my writing later tonight but in the meantime I want to give a couple of shout out to some art projects that need some attention:


I have been attending the Cloudscape Comics meetings. Cloudscape is a collective of Comic Artists/Writers/Creators in Vancouver who meet weekly and collaborate on comic anthologies as well as help out individual creator projects. Its been pretty welcoming so far and I've been able to catch the eye of a writer/editor who has offered to help me edit my script! :D

So the two projects I have up here are from a couple members from Cloudscape: Ed Appleby and C. Moses Cirulis who are needing some help with their publishing projects through IndieGoGo. So just making a quick plug for their comics, feel free to take a look, contribute or at least pass the word along. :)

And lastly, I have a mini-project going along called Cartoon Cult. Its a new blog I will be starting up in the summer talking about alternative animated films. If you are interested in following, you can take a look here: http://cartooncult.blogspot.com/

Thanks everyone and I will talking more through the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment