Sunday, April 1, 2012

Script Frenzy: Day 1!

Hello everyone,

I know this place is dead but otherwise I've got good news. I've finished the animation test I was working on and now I am officially starting the Script Frenzy challenge!

For those who don't know Script Frenzy is a yearly event worldwide in April in which you write a 100+ page screenplay within 30 days. (Kind of like National Novel Writing Month in November- instead its for film/plays/etc..)

So now I am writing the first draft of Do Unto You during this month, using it as motivation to just run through the storyline and get it down in paper (or in this case word processor). After I finish in April I will be making edits and more drafts along the way.

So far for today I have 10 pages down (this is including title page, blank pages, etc... technically about 6 pages of actual script) and hope to get some more typed down tomorrow. Each day I will be making an entry about my process and even put down a passage or two along the way.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment